Good to know we were still able to make investment purchases for May 2017 despite being away from Singapore half of the month.
Maybank Kim Eng Monthly Investment Plan (Maybank KE MIP)
- Buy 29 units of SPDR STI ETF (ES3 on SGX) at S$3.28 per unit on 8 May 2017
- Buy 92 units of Nikko AM REIT ETF (CFA on SGX) at S$1.04 per unit on 8 May 2017
- Transaction cost of S$2
- Buy 29 units of Nikko AM STI ETF (G3B on SGX) at S$3.37 per unit on 15 May 2017
- Transaction cost of S$1
OCBC Blue Chip Investment Plan
- Buy 448 units of Nikko AM STI ETF (G3B on SGX) at S$3.33 per unit on 22 May 2017
- Transaction cost of S$5
- Buy 85 units of ABF SG Bond ETF (A35 on SGX) at S$1.16 per unit on 25 May 2017
- Transaction cost of S$0.50
Total invested amount in ETFs of about S$1,900 using Automated Investing for May 2017 with transaction costs of S$8.50.
Nil for May 2017.
The new S$100 monthly investment into the Nikko AM REIT ETF (CFA on SGX) using the Maybank KE MIP has kicked in from this month onwards. Hence, our monthly automated investing amount has increased to S$1,900 with transaction costs of S$8.50.
Major divisional restructuring at both our jobs
Both our banks have just announced that there will be major restructures at the divisional level that will impact our jobs. We knew the risks of retrenchment have been increasing since last year and it was a matter of time before we had to deal with them. Over the next few months, there will be significant changes to both of our teams that should result in us having to reapply for our current jobs or apply for new roles within the divisions. Time to see whether we survive this!