Automated Investing for June 2017
Maybank Kim Eng Monthly Investment Plan (Maybank KE MIP)
- Buy 29 units of SPDR STI ETF (ES3 on SGX) at S$3.29 per unit on 8 June 2017
- Buy 89 units of Nikko AM REIT ETF (CFA on SGX) at S$1.07 per unit on 8 June 2017
- Transaction costs of S$2
- Buy 29 units of Nikko AM STI ETF (G3B on SGX) at S$3.35 per unit on 16 June 2017
- Buy 85 units of ABF SG Bond ETF (A35 on SGX) at S$1.16 per unit on 16 June 2017
- Transaction cost of S$1.50
OCBC Blue Chip Investment Plan
- Buy 448 units of Nikko AM STI ETF (G3B on SGX) at S$3.33 per unit on 22 June 2017
- Transaction cost of S$5
Total invested amount in ETFs of about S$1,900 using Automated Investing for June 2017 with transaction costs of S$8.50.
Nil for June 2017.
You can refer to my previous post about the change to the POSB Invest-Saver cash withdrawal and ETF purchase dates. By the way, the new POSB Invest-Saver purchases have already been updated on the Regular Savings Plan section of my wife’s internet banking. Let’s hope the update is more timely from next month onwards.